Our sunrooms are uniquely designed to bring out the best in your home. Our sunrooms will not only compliment your home but will add market value onto your home at a fraction of the cost to build.
All of our sunrooms are complete from design to finish and come with a full electrical, plumbing and plastering package to include external walls to match your existing home and an internal roof to include two velux windows, a plastered or timber cladding finished ceiling.
The floors, walls and roof will be fully insulated, and energy efficient glass provided at a competitive price using only quality workmanship throughout to the highest quality standard.
You can choose from so many different styles of sunrooms to whatever suits your home best. The choices are all yours to make so let your imagination run wild.
Have a glance through our photo gallery to give you an idea of the kind of work we do.
As Sunrooms are a perfect type of room to relax in all year round, it will bring you both warmth and comfort to you and your home from a well insulated, well finished but more importantly, an efficient oasis of calm.
SOME REASONS WHY A SUNROOM IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOU:
- Sunrooms add space anywhere and at minimum costs making your home luxourous.
- Brings the outdoors indoors with three sides of glass in your sunroom.
- Sunrooms become the center point of the home to gather, entertain and relax bringing people closer together.
- Sunrooms give you, the home owner an opportunity to put your stamp on your home to make it unique.
- Your sunroom can be built and ready for use in just a matter of 6-8 weeks!
A sunroom addition to your home can have multiple uses so see what use a sunroom could be in your home today!